الجمعة، 6 فبراير 2015

Jack Wilshere replies with a training video after shisha pipe incident

An image of the 23-year-old holding a shisha pipe was carried on social media and the Arsenal midfielder has responded by posting a video of him training on Instagram

Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has responded after a picture of the midfielder holding a shisha pipe emerged, by posting a video of him training on social media.

The 23-year-old has been photographed smoking cigarettes on two previous occasions, outside a nightclub in 2013 and at a Las Vegas pool party following England's exit from the World Cup last summer.

Goal understands Arsene Wenger is set to reprimand Wilshere over the offense after publicly criticising the player in the past for similar misbehaviour.

Wilshere, who is currently recovering from ankle surgery, has responded to the reaction to the image of him holding a shisha pipe by posting an image of him training.

    Worry about your character not your reputation, because your character is who you are and your reputation is only what people who don't know you think about you! Great session today with @jamie_velocity

    A video posted by Jack Wilshere (@jackwilshere) onFeb 5, 2015 at 11:15am PST


Wilshere's team-mate, Wojciech Szczesny, was fined £20,000 in January after smoking in the changing rooms following defeat to Southampton on New Year's Day, and has not featured in the Premier League since.

Last summer, Wilshere vowed to learn from his "mistake" after accepting that his actions were "unacceptable", saying in July: "The smoking? Of course I regret it. I've been seen before doing it.

"I said then I made a mistake and I have made a mistake again. People make mistakes.

"I'm young and I'll learn from it. I realise the consequences it has and the effect on kids growing up. I have kids myself and I don’t want them growing up to think their dad smokes and it’s OK for a footballer to smoke because it’s not.

"It's unacceptable and I will accept the consequences and I will move on."

Source Goal

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق