الأربعاء، 25 مارس 2015

Ozil: I can win the Ballon d'Or at Arsenal

Mesut ozil
Having helped Germany to triumph at the World Cup last summer, the Gunners midfielder is "convinced" that he has what it takes to overtake Cristiano Ronaldo as the world's best

Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil has his eyes on the Ballon d'Or.

The Gunners star, who helped Germany to World Cup glory last summer, is "convinced" that he has what it takes to become the best player in the world.

While Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi have divided the award between them over the last seven years, Ozil feels that he is in a good position to win the game's biggest individual prize.

"If I continue to develop well and stay healthy, I would like, in the next few years, to hold the Ballon d'Or in my hands," he told Sport Bild.

"I am convinced that it can happen.

"I'm feeling very positive. I'm a world champion and I play at a top club in the Premier League.


"There is much more of a physical test here than there is in Spain or in the Bundesliga – I constantly have bruises but that makes me harder. I feel physically better than ever."

Source Goal.com

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق