الجمعة، 13 مارس 2015

Shocking story of Alexis Sanchez's childhood " I used to wash cars for money, do somesaults for 50-100 peso"

See more Arsenal vs West Ham Preview
Alexis Sanchez
See More :  Arsenal stars Olivier Giroud, Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil model club's new Lanvin designed suits for GQ Style


Alexis Sanchez , one of the most hard working guy in the Premier League, had no smooth childhood.He grew up in one of the poorest parts of Chile.

Along with playing football in the street, he used to do all sorts of jobs to earn money for his family, from performing flips, washing cars and even boxing other kids.

‘As I could do somersaults, people would say to me ‘do a somersault and we’ll give you 50 or 100 Pesos,’ he explained.
“My family was so poor that football for me was about survival. I told my mother from a young age, ‘Don’t worry, I will become a football player and get us out of this situation’.
“If I had failed I would be working 15-hour days on construction sites and still not be earning enough to live. Football saved me, and I don’t think any England players could say that.
“There were no rules when you play football on the street, no coaches to protect you. Because I was so advanced I used to play with the big kids and they used to try to kick me all over the street.
“I learned to be tough, and you can only learn that if you grow up in that environment.
“It is not the fault of England or other European teams they did not grow up in an environment like that, but having everything so easy made them soft.”

Sanchez got into football after the Mayor bought him some boots (Picture: Getty)
‘I also used to clean cars. I got my first pair of football boots from the local Mayor, who bought them for me after my mum went to see him.

‘I was totally made up – like a dog with two tails.’

The boy has come a looooong way.


sOURCE metro.co.uk

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق